January 7, 2014

TARTAN OVERSIZED

Hey Hey .. I'm almost a week late but I still wanted to say to guys: HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope all of you had a fun and safe new years eve. So let's jump straight into my post.. 

I was wearing this outfit today, just to run a lot of errands. I left my house very early in the morning, got some stuff to do then I got home and then I had to leave again...yeah, it was like that until the evening! It sounds a bit weird, even if I'm reading this right now! Well, the weather is still changing a lot, it's cold and windy and warm and sunny and rainy and everything at the same time, I'm just trying to make the best of it! 

"..'cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining.."  ;)

As you can already tell by the title I was wearing an over-sized tartan shirt/blouse and I didn't get it from the usual stores I buy my clothes. First of all I picked it up at a store calls Real, it's like an all around-er store and the second thing is, it was in the men's section. :D For those who are thinking, what the hell is she doing at the men's section and even more important why is she wearing men clothes?! 
Sometimes they just have really awesome stuff, I was looking for a over-sized tartan or plaid shirt for ever, I wanted a really simple one and I couldn't find it anywhere. So I was just walking through that store before Christmas and yeah, I thought this shirt would look amazing with some very tight leggings. The shirt has a flannel material and the leggings have a leather and transparent look (of course they're not real leather). I just really like the mix of masculine and feminine clothes, I think that's what puts the whole look together. And you guys know me, I needed a little something so I added some golden earrings. Anyway I think that is all what I wanted to say. 

I hope you'll like it as much as I did and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below. 







Coat: BonPrix
Leggings: Amazon.de 
Ankle Boots: H&M
Bag: Souvenir Shop
Earrings: H&M
Blouse: Real 




Have a great day, Maria! 
 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, your blog is really nice! I started mine recently!
Come to visit it, maybe we can also follow each other! What do you think?
I hope to see you in my followers soon,
Cheers, Lisa ♡

http://lisadecaas.blogspot.it/

Maria said...

Hey, thank you I'm glad you like it! :) yeah of course we can follow each other! :)
xo Maria

Nowak said...

total cooler Look! Liebe das Hemd!