February 1, 2014

BAD GAL

Hey Hey .. so, just like I promised here's a new outfit of the day post! This post is going to be a little short, but I hope you guys don't mind! :) 

I was wearing this outfit couple days ago, just to run some errands and I have to say it, it was soo cold outside ..it wasn't the smartest outfit choice. Well, but I loved wearing it so much! 
I just love the combination between black velvet and a black fake leather jacket, is there anything else on earth that looks soo good together?! Probably :) ..but for this post, no there isn't anything else! :) 
I was wearing my very high wedge boots, also in black, and just like most of the time I kept my entire outfit in black! The blouse I was wearing was (of course!) in black with some red stripes, the blouse looks more girly and romantic even though it's in black, but I thought it's a nice mix with the harsh looking biker jacket and the big high heels! 
My accessories were in silver, I thought I little break from all the golden jewelry wouldn't be that bad! :) And I know I'm wearing these sunnies a lot lately, there are just so perfect and my current favourite! If you guys are interested in a post about my sunglasses collection, just comment down below! :) 

Well guys, I think that's all what I wanted to say. I hope you'll like this outfit as much as I did and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below.

Stay connected with me:

IG: http://instagram.com/purplemas 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smaria_c
Tumblr: http://purplemas.tumblr.com/ 













Fake Leather Jacket: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Velvet Leggings: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Wedge Boots: BonPrix
Sunnies: I Am 
Earrings: H&M




Have a great day, Maria! 


No comments: