February 23, 2014

COOL DENIM

Hey Hey .. I'm back, I know it's been such a long time and I'm so sorry guys, and I'm even more sorry for saying that so often! It's almost March and this is just my second post for this month, I am so, so sorry I couldn't feel any worse. I wanted to write in this post what exactly is going on in my life right now and what is keeping me so busy and all that jazz, but I decided to keep this post based on my outfit!
But I will upload a different post this coming week, I just want to keep you guys updated. Yeah, it's just going to be a little announcement & update post. So stay definitely tuned for that. 

Stay connected with me:

IG: http://instagram.com/purplemas 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smaria_c

Tumblr: http://purplemas.tumblr.com/ 

Well, I was lucky enough today to catch some sunlight to shoot today's outfit and I have to say it, it feels so good to be on my computer and to work on a new blog post again!!! 
The weather is getting warmer and nicer, but it's still raining a lot and of course it's still sooo windy! But it feels so great to weak up and hear birds singing in the morning, even if the weather isn't so nice outside! 
I was wearing my new denim jacket for the very first time today, because it was too cold for the last couple weeks and I just had to pair it with my super sweet, white blouse. I put on some golden accessories, just because gold and white always go so good together! But you guys know me, I can't wear everything sweet and girly, I need a harsh contrast to the complete look. So I put on my black, platform boots with some black and transparent leggings. I just loved wearing this outfit so much!! You just can't do anything wrong with a simple white blouse, it should be a must have in your closet! 

Well, that's already it for today's post, but I have so many awesome ideas and projects waiting for you guys and I really can't wait to share them with all of you. I hope you'll like this outfit and please let me know what you think. 
I'll list all details down below. 












Blouse: H&M
Denim Jacket: H&M
Leggings: Amazon.com
Purse: H&M
Boots: H&M
Sunnies: H&M
Earrings: Claire's
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 






Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

morganleflay said...

Sehr süßes Outfit! Besonders die Kette ist suuuperhübsch!

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! :)
xo Maria