March 26, 2014

DIFFERENT SHADES

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well!




Stay connected with me:



I hope you guys don't mind that this post is gonna be a little short, but I really wanted to do it anyway!  So since Spring is around the corner, or in some places it already got there...I decided to do a little collection of my favourite sunglasses! 
So these sunglasses I picked up are the ones I wear the most, even though I still have some others. I just kinda stick always to the same, I can't help it! 
Yeah, well I think there is nothing else to say except that I'm just in love with these shades and I hope you guys like them as much as I do. Maybe I could help some of you guys to find some sunnies you were looking for a while or even to find some inspirations! 
Like I already said, I don't have anything else to say, I hope you'll like this little post and I have a new outfit post tomorrow waiting for you guys. So stay tuned for that! 






Starting from left: 

1. H&M, 2. I Am, 3. H&M, 4. Pacsun, 5. New Yorker, 7. Pacsun, 8.Vintage Store (Love Audrey), 9.I Am 10. Bijou Brigitte 





Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: