March 29, 2014

OVER THE EDGE!

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well! 

I journeyed so far, so far away from home and I never thought that the weather is going to be the same, just like back in Germany! It is cloudy and rainy and I think I'm the only person in California who likes it so much! 

Stay connected with me: 

Instagramhttp://instagram.com/purplemas
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/Smaria_c
Tumblrhttp://purplemas.tumblr.com/

So I wore this outfit last week, just to run some errands and to do some shopping, which was successful. This outfit is such a usual look I wear, I just love it so much. It is so simple and casual but still edgy, and you can style it up so easy. It's just classic! You guys probably noticed already on Instagram or Tumblr or wherever that ripped jeans shorts kinda having a moment right now. Seriously I don't even know if there coming back in style, I never stopped wearing them anyway. You can wear jeans shorts the whole year, all the time. In summer or even in winter with some tights and of course there are so easy to style with any kind of different styles. I really think that some vintage jeans shorts are a must have in your closet, you can never go wrong with them! I paired some heavy looking ankle boots with the shorts and a basic grey shirt. This boots are seriously the only boots I wear at the moment, there are so comfy and at the same time they have a little bit of a heel, and I just love wearing heels or platforms. 
Well, I think that's all what I wanted to say, I hope you'll like this outfit and please let me know what you think! 
I'll list all details down below.  











Basic Shirt: Zara
Jeans Shorts: H&M
Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am
Bracelet: I Am
Watch: I Am


Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great look! :)
Kisses
Tabea

Auf Wolke 3

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
XO Maria