March 9, 2014

UPDATE/ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Hey .. I hope you're all well. So here it is ..my "update/announcement/chit-chat" post...finally! :) The month of February was all over the place, a lot of things were going on and I had to do so many things, I was really busy and that's why I couldn't post that much outfits. I am so truly sorry guys, but I will start blogging on regular base very soon and I can not wait! :)
I'm trying to post one more outfit post before I'm leaving, but I can't promise anything but I can finally tell you guys what's going on in my life right now! 


Stay connected with me:


IG: http://instagram.com/purplemas 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smaria_c

Tumblr: http://purplemas.tumblr.com/ 

I'm mooooving. I know I've been talking about this for such a long time...Anyway, I'm leaving Germany in about two weeks and this is the reason why I can't blog as much as I want. Because all my clothes are already at my new home or at least on the way to get there. And I can't blog without any clothes to shoot! And if some of you are thinking why it takes so long to move or it's not that stressful, well let me tell you this...I'm not just leaving Germany, I'm also leaving Europe. Yes that's right, I'm moving to the United States of America. I'm very excited and happy to finally get there and I'm even more excited to work on my blog straight from California, San Francisco! :) 
I'm going to miss Europe a lot but I'm also very excited to move to California! 

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you guys, thank you so much for reading, commenting, sharing, liking and keep reading my blog. It means the world to me, to know that you're supporting me to reach my goals and to make my dreams come true! 

Well, I guess that's all I wanted to say, please stay tuned for new posts. I love you guys and I'll "see" you soon from the beautiful state of California! :) 







Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

TheBlondeLion said...

Wünsch dir viel Glück für dein Neustart!!

Liebe Grüße ♥ Joana
TheBlondeLion

Maria said...

Vielen lieben Dank! :)
xo Maria