April 21, 2014

DON'T KILL MY VIBE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

It's so weird but still really nice to see how much I am changing my style and still stick to the same at the same time. I know it's kinda confusing, I really love to try new things, but I love even more to wear these usual outfits of mine. 
I was wearing this outfit just to grab some lunch. So guys, you see you can wear something like this to everything to do anything. It's so super easy to style it up or down, that's what I love probably the most about outfits like this. You can go and run some errands in the afternoon and you can also go to a party at night, you just have to change maybe the shoes and put on a blazer, and you're good to go! It's not a new thing that I kinda have a obsession for vintage jeans shorts and stockings, I seriously could wear this everyday!! But I did discovered a new obsession. Printed t-shirts. Especially band tees, or cartoons ..I know, I know I'm such a nerd. So I paired these jeans shorts with a very old "The Beatles" shirt, I really love this piece it has such a vintage vibe and to keep this vibe going I finally found my dark-green bag. You'll see this bag probably very often now, I'm sorry but I can't help it! And I couldn't thing of any shoes that could possibly fit better to this outfit then these beauty's, my cut-out ankle boots, with a "patent-leather-look" there are obviously faux leather. Nothing suits me better than a look like this! 

Stay connected with me: 

Instagram: @purplemas
Twitter:      @Smaria_c
Tumblr:     @purplemas









Band Tee: Target
Shorts: C&A
Stockings: H&M
Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am
Necklace: H&M



Have a great day, Maria!

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Perfect :)

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)

XO Maria