April 27, 2014

HEY MOM!

Hey guys...I hope you're all well! 

I know I've been lacking outfit posts lately ..and I'm so sorry about that, but the weather is really kinda weird at the moment. It is raining so much here, at least the last couple days and it got so windy. And of course all that is not an excuse, I apologize please be patient with me! 
Anyway I did shot a few different outfits this week, but I'm still not sure if I like how the pictures turned out...So I decided to post the outfit and pictures I really loved. Like I already said the weather is more chilly and windy than usual, that means for me..I can wear knee high socks again. Which makes me super happy, well you have to see always the good things in every situation, right! 
This outfit is so easy to put together but it does look like you put so much more time in it, then you really did. Who doesn't love outfits like that? I sure do. I was a little bit shopping a couple days ago and I could find finally some pieces I wanted for ages, and I really can't wait to share them with you guys. Anyway one of those pieces were some black-grey-ish high waist shorts or mom shorts. And I'm absolutely in love with them, I seriously think it's a must have in everybody's closet. But enough from the shorts, you guys will see them often enough. I paired the shorts with a crop top that has some mesh on the sleeves and a vintage denim jacket, just to add some contrast. All black as usual. 













Top: H&M
Shorts: Pacsun
Knee High Socks: H&M
Bag: Souvenir Shop
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Pacsun
Denim Jacket: H&M


Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Kathrin Schwaiger said...

Deine Haare sind der Hammer... ich wünschte meine wären auch so schön lang!

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! Hat auch ganz schoen lange gedauert :D mit ganz viel Geduld, bekommst du das auch hin! :)
XO Maria