April 18, 2014

ROLLING STONES!

Hey guys .. I hope you're all well!

Stay connected with me: 

Instagram: http://instagram.com/purplemas
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smaria_c
Tumblr: http://purplemas.tumblr.com/

Everybody talks about spring, it feels like hot summer to me already. I'm talking about thirty degrees. 30! I know, how does summer look like if this temperatures are spring. I have to admit it, I'm kinda scared. I'm definitely not used to this but I guess we will see how this turns out. At least I'm excited.
One very good thing about spring time, you can start to wear all your skirts and shorts and dresses again. I mean I was wearing them in winter too, with some stockings and a amazing coat or jacket. But I'm not in winter-wonderland anymore, I'm in sunny California and I think it's really time to finally start to enjoy this weather. Okay..you can't say it's not nice, I know I know.
And because of this beautiful weather I decided to wear a beautiful skirt, as simple as that! My hubby and I just had a dinner-movie-night and the weather was just so sunny and nice, I really felt like wearing something cute and girly. So I came up with this look. I really loved wearing it, it's a simple combination between just a few different pieces. Spring time is band tee time, right?! And because of that I thought there is no better match for the dark purple skirt than my Rolling Stones band tee, I paired my new cut out, ankle boots to this outfit and just my all time favourite black purse. I know I'm wearing it almost in every single post, but it's just this one piece that I feel like I'm forever in love with. I own it now a while and I'm still not sick of it, of course I have some other favourites as well, but this one is a classic! And I stick to it! 
Accessories ..well Accessories..I wore some silver, cross earrings and a basic black watch, nothing else. I'm kinda not that into jewelry at the moment, but I mean I'm saying this right now and it can change tomorrow already. It's just a everyday-different-mood-thing I guess! 








Sunnies: I Am
Band Tee: Target
Skirt: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Earrings: Forever21
Watch: I Am


Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: