April 11, 2014

WALKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

Hey guys .. I hope you're all well! 

Stay connected with me: 

Instagram: http://instagram.com/purplemas
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smaria_c
Tumblr: http://purplemas.tumblr.com/


I'm soooo excited to finally share the pictures I shot in San Francisco, I had to wait for a few days to show you guys the pictures, but here they are now! 
So I was talking about having some days off in my last post, and in one of these days I was in San Francisco, which was awesome as always. I just love to be there, it was amazing. We were just a little bit shopping, and I just had to go to H&M again, I can't help it. It is just one of my favourite shopping locations and will always be. The weather was actually really, really nice, it wasn't too hot but still sunny, just about perfect. So again, we were just walking around for a little bit, just like always nothing big was going on! 
And what could you possibly wear if the weather isn't cold or warm enough?! Exactly, a short sweater and some vintage jeans shorts with stockings. I know I've been wearing jeans shorts often lately but come one, there are just always so easy to combine with all different kinds of clothes. Even though it was kinda windy, I couldn't resist to wear my hat. The sweater I was wearing is a red and black, striped knit which I paired with some beige sandals, I really love the combination of this three colours together. I think this look has a little bit of every style, it's a little bit of grunge, or even edgy but at the same time still casual and easy. Just a perfect mix! This outfit would look awesome with some heels as well! Well, I guess that's all I wanted to say, please let me know what you think! 









Hat: H&M
Sunnies: I Am
Sweater: H&M
Shorts: Vintage Shop
Purse: Deichmann
Sandals: Pacsun
Watch: Bijou Brigitte 
Stockings: H&M



Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

Amely Rose said...

Gott ich LIEBE die Sandalen,
das ganze Outfit ist echt cool und mir gefällt die "Location"
sehr stimmig das ganze, aber die Sandalen sind ein träumchen <3

Alles Liebe, wünscht Amely Rose von:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Maria said...

Hey, vielen lieben Dank! :) Jaa, die sind sogar super bequem :D
XO Maria