April 2, 2014

WITH THUNDER 'N LIGHTNING

Hey guys ...I hope you're all well!

So since I moved to the beautiful state of California the weather hasn't been so beautiful though, but I mentioned it in my other posts that I am actually enjoying the rain, the wind and just the cold or chilly weather! I miss Europe so much and this messy weather is kinda a little gift just for me, you know not to be that sad and it works a lot! I'm so grateful to be here and to live the life I have, I am truly blessed! And I don't know how to explain it but since I moved here something changed, I changed. In a positive way. I feel so much more powerful and confident and I want to use this feeling to tell YOU ..that you're beautiful just the way you are, and don't let them tell you anything else! 
I know this is some real talk and nothing about fashion, but still it is about fashion. 
I was wearing this outfit just to run some errands, just a normal and usual day but I thought why not rocking it?! So I did. I feel like that I'm wearing nothing else than my faux leather jacket and my platform ankle boots! I think this is already the third post with this combination, don't judge me I just love this two pieces so much together! I promise I will post very soon about my other clothes too, don't give up on me! 
But let's mention them one more time .. I kept this complete look in black and white. I know it's spring and everybody wears bright colours now but I just can't let it go, there will be soon more looks with colours but of course there's gonna be more basics. That's just who I am! Anyway, and what is better than a cute white blouse with these boots, I can't think of anything. I kinda fell in love with blouses again! 
Well, I hope you'll like this outfit as much as I did and please let me know what you think! 

I'll list all details down below! 






Stay tuned: 



Leggings: Amazon.com
Fake Leather Jacket: H&M
Ankle Boots: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Sunnies: Pacsun
Purse: Deichmann


Have a great day, Maria! 

No comments: