May 2, 2014

FINALLY DUNGAREES!!

Hey guys....I hope you're all well! 

There are two things I have to tell you guys, a good thing and a not so good thing. First of all, I may not be able to post as much as I want to for the next two weeks, because in that time I have to manage to shoot the pictures by myself. It's not that optimal but I guess I will find a way. On the bright side ..I finally found the perfect dungarees, I have been looking for a pair for such a long time. They have such a soft fabric and of course, so comfortable and like I say about many of my clothes..this outfit is so easy to put together. You can either style it up or down, my version is more casual because I had to run some errands. If you guys wanna see a "how to: dungarees" post or something like this, feel free to ask me, I'd love to do that. 
Some of you were asking me why they can't find the same clothes I have, in the same stores that are listed down below. That's just because not all of the stuff I'm wearing is new, some of the pieces I own are one or even two years old. Another thing is, I do buy some shirts in the men section of a store or I sew them they way I want, so they have a unique touch! 
And again, if you are interested in a post how I do that, just let me know, it is really easy to do and also really quick! 

Social Media links: 

Instagram: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c
Tumblr: @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas
Facebook: Maria's Fashion Day!





Sunnies: Brigitte Bijou
Top: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Platform Loafers: H&M
Dungarees: rue21
Rings: Claire's 


Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Love your look ! I follow you on bloglovin ;)

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo

Milex said...

Damn!♥

Maria said...

Thank you so much, I'll make sure to follow you back! :)

XO Maria

Maria said...

Thanks! :)