May 30, 2014

WEST SIDE

Hey guys ..I hope you're all well! 

I don't even know how to start this post, without talking about the weather, again, it's a hot mess! Let's jump straight into the outfit talk, shall we. I thought it's finally time to shoot this amazing faux leather shorts, which I have for ages and I only wore them two or three times, it's a shame I know, I know. And you guys know me, I love clothes that are very easy to put together, meaning you can style them up or down, whatever you prefer. See this shorts are absolutely perfect for that, put on some loafers and you have your casual outfit of the day, and you're good to go. I am more a high heel person, so I put on my dark-green velvet boots, I'm so in love with them, there is nothing better than comfortable high heels! I put on a belt just to keep the shorts in place, because they do have a loose fit, but I even liked it more with the belt, I kinda have a new thing for wearing a belt to almost every outfit. To keep the whole look simple but still a little bit edgy, I paired this awesome tank top from PacSun, the gnome is showing a "west side" sign with his hand, I thought it's perfect since I actually moved to California! 

Stay connected with me: 

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr:     @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas
Twitter:      @Smaria_c






Sunnies: PacSun
Top: PacSun
Faux Leather Shorts: H&M
Purse: H&M
Heels: Deichmann
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 


Have a great day, Maria! 

2 comments:

AoifeKeating said...

Hey Maria, I have just nominated you for a Liebster award! I hope you are excited because I was to nominate you! Check out all the rules and everything here.
http://aoifemarie98.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/liebster-award-aoifemarie98/

Maria said...

Hey and thank you so very much, I'm glad you nominated me and I'll reply as soonest as possible! :)
XO Maria