June 6, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

Hey guys ..I hope you're all well!

So I was looking through my comments recently and I found one from the sweet Aoife from AoifeMarie98 and she nominated me for the "Liebster Award" just to answer some questions about myself and of course my blog. I honestly didn't hear anything about this award before the nomination, so I thought why not?! I hope you'll like this different kind of post, so enjoy! 
                                      Image
The rules:
-you have to link and mention the person in your post, who nominated you.
-list about 10 or 11 random facts about yourself.
-you cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
-you have also to nominate about 10 or so bloggers you like & of course let them know that you're nominated them, by leaving a comment.
-you have to answer the questions, (of course).


Aoife Marie's questions: 
1. What inspires you to blog?
Honestly almost everything, I do find inspiration in a simple conversations, photos or videos. I just want to share my outfit ideas and I really hope that I can inspire someone somehow.

2. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well, it's basically the same meaning as the typical "outfit of the day" phrase.

3. If you had to live with only one beauty/makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
I'm not that much into makeup, I just use few basics but if I had to choose one it would be any matte finish powder, because I don't like my skin to be oily. 

4. What country would you like to visit and why?
I wanna see everything, I wanna go everywhere!

5. What blogger do you look up to?
There are few bloggers that inspire me the most: Le Happy / the haute pursuit / Thunder & Threads / V. E.

6. Describe your sense of style!
I don't even know where to start..I think the easiest and quickest way how to describe my style is, I just wear whatever I like. I wear a lot of black and dark colours and I do love to mix different styles together. It's not a shame to be that girl with the weird outfit!

7. What are your favourite clothing shop?
Well, I do buy a lot of my clothes at H&M, PacSun, but I do love little stores, I also get a lot of men's clothing and then just redesign them at home.

8. What is your dream job?
Exactly the way I'm going right now, being a full time blogger. But I don't know if being a blogger is my final destination, there is so much more out there.

9. What is your favourite book and why?
There is no way to pick one favourite book, I read a lot and there are so many books I love.

10.If you won 1000 what would you spent it on?
Share it with my family or give it to charity.

11. Have you ever been to Ireland?
Yes, indeed. My husband and I were in Dublin in 2012 and I absolutely loved it there, I really want to go back one day.



11 Random facts about me:

1. I am 5 feet and 1 inches "tall" and I consider myself as small not short.

2. I have 5 tattoo's (to be continued..) and 2 piercings.

3. I moved about 7 or 8 times....

4. ..and I already lived in three different country's.

5. I love to sing, unfortunately I'm terrible at it!!

6. I don't wear fur or leather!

7. I love strawberry's.

8. I read ...a lot!!

9. I speak three languages.

10. High heels are always a good idea.

11. I like the winter and fall season better than summer, I really don't mind the cold and I know a lot of you would disagree now!


The nominees:
1. http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
2. http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/
3. http://freakinyou.blogspot.de/
4. http://theblondelion.blogspot.de/
5. http://katie-sunrise.blogspot.com/
6. http://fraeuleinmedea.blogspot.com/
7. http://cardiacism.blogspot.com/
8. http://circleofchaos.blogspot.com/

The questions:
1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
2. Is being a blogger your final destination?
3. Why did you started a blog?
4. Dresses or shorts?
5. What is your happy "place" ?
6. Do you prefer fashion or beauty or mixed blogs?
7. What were your expectations when you started your blog?
8. What keeps you positive?
9. Flats or high heels?
10. What are your goals?
11. What are you blogging about?



Have a great day! -Maria

4 comments:

Andrea Szoeczi said...

Thanks for nominating, I´ll participate and try to answer your questions as soon as possible ❤

TheBlondeLion said...

Thank you sooooo much for the nomination! :) I try to answer the questions as soon as possible :D

Btw: I love your answers on the questions!!

♥ Joana
TheBlondeLion

Maria said...

You're welcome! :)
XO Maria

Maria said...

You're very welcome! Thank you, I'm glad you liked them! :)
XO Maria