June 16, 2014

OH, CALIFORNIA..

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

I know it's been a while since I posted my last outfit, again! I'm so sorry guys, but my husband and I just got a puppy, which is super exciting and yeah, it's been a busy week, but no worry's I'm here now! 
The title of this post should be "my favourites" because this outfit is a all time favourite of mine and such a usual look. Obviously I'm saying this about almost every outfit I wear, but it is really simple as that. Instead I went with the title you can see, just because I really start loving and enjoying it here, there are still so many things that I miss so much or that make completely no sense to me, but it starts to feel like home. Anyway, you guys know how much I love my mom shorts from PacSun, and I'm seriously thinking about to get these shorts in every colour they have. They are just very comfortable and also very complementing your waist, there is nothing I don't love about that! You can basically wear everything on top, it really doesn't matter because I wore so many different types of shirts and sweaters with them, everything looks good and this time I decided to wear a more on the girly side top, with a daisy print, it's just sweet! Well, and to break the girly vibe ..there was just one thing I could add, my chunky babies! 

You can also find me here: 

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c 
Click the button on the right to follow me on bloglovin' 







Mom Shorts: PacSun
Top: Rue21
Belt: Target
Purse: Primark
Sunnies: I Am 
Boots: H&M 
Moon Ring: Claire's, (the other one is vintage) 



Have a great day! -Maria

3 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Love this look ! Your short is so cool, I need a flower top like yours :p

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
XO Maria

Lubka Christova said...

Very HOT and trendy summer look :))
Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk