July 15, 2014

A DIFFERENT WORLD

Hey guys...I hope you're all well!

The last couple of days were kinda busy, so I thought I'm gonna throw a quick outfit post I shot in Napa Valley, in the middle of this and let's jump straight into it..
You all know my secret obsession with printed tees, and I bet a lot of you are thinking about band tees right now, nope I mean comic prints, just because I'm such a nerd. And I seriously think one of the best places to get these tees for a very good price is at target, well I have to mention it..it's only in the men's section I believe. But I really don't care, so I bought this awesome Wolverine shirt there and just redesigned it the way I want it at home. Simple as that. And now I have a sleeveless top instead of a long tee. So I paired this top with my black crochet shorts, I really liked the mix of the two materials together, and it also gave the whole outfit a really nice contrast. To finish this look up, I put on my chunky and of course faux leather, cut-out boots, my all time favourite purse and a golden necklace with some spikes..I mean we're talking about Wolverine here...

You can also find me here & on bloglovin'

Instagram: @purplemas
Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c





Shirt: Target
Crochet Shorts: H&M
Cut-Out Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am
Necklace: H&M 


Have a great day! -Maria

No comments: