July 28, 2014

FEELING RETRO

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

So I was sitting in front of my laptop for a while and didn't really know what to talk about, really. The weather? I can't hear myself anymore, talking about the hot weather, I mean super hot weather, what else can I say...this is California, it is hot here! I guess that I kinda have to deal with it. I wore my new sandals from H&M, which I personally, just love...well there is one little, tiny thing. I love to wear sandals or any type of open shoes with socks, that's just the way I am. Well, I can't do that here anymore, yup, you're thinking right..it's too hot for that as well! (I'm just joking guys, I love this weather) But I do like to wear sandals with socks better, I just think it gives your look something else. Anyway moving on, I think I seriously found one of the best rompers ever, the fabric is really nice and light and of course, so so so easy to mix it up with whatever your little heart desires. It has a beautiful colour, I would say it is burgundy-fuchsia-ish, something between that and it also fits very nicely as well, I told you one of the best so far. And guys stay excited for August...

You can also find me here, so come and say hello!

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Instagram: @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c
Tumblr: @purplemas







Romper: Wet Seal
Purse: Deichmann
Sandals: H&M
Sunnies: New Yorker



Have a great day! -Maria

No comments: