July 7, 2014

FREE BIRD

Hey guys...I hope you're all well!

So I thought I'm gonna throw in a super quick and short outfit post today and yeees, there will be another one tomorrow! You guys, stay definitely tuned for that. And can I just have a minute to say or write..how freaking hot it is!! Unbelievable, it's just boiling, just boiling. I don't understand how you guys deal with it, I just have to say it one more time..I'm from Europe, and no not the sunny part of it, and I'm so not used to this hot weather, well at least it's not humid, right?! You have to see something good in every situation! Anyway, moving on to my outfit I wore a couple of days ago and yes I loved to wear it, I mean that's what this is all about! I was talking about this shirt a while ago on my blog, I think even twice and I was telling you guys where I bought it, and since it's such a long time ago I figured I'm just gonna talk about it again. It's supposed to be a shirt and I was wearing it as a shirt when I bought it but I lost some weight, meaning I can totally rock it as a dress now, but I still wanted to put on some high-waist shorts underneath, which had to be my favourite mom-shorts, yes I am obsessed! Well, I bought this shirt/dress in a little vintage store in Ventura, CA and I guess you can't buy it anymore, clearly because it's vintage! Sorry guys! I paired my chunky, cut out boots with this look and I added some necklaces to it, just to finish this look up and give it this extra bohemian/hippie/style, call it how you want it, you know what I mean! 

You can also find me here & on the right bloglovin' button! 

Instagram: @purplemas
Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Twitter: @Smaria_c
Lookbook: @purplemas
Tumblr:  @purplemas





Shirt: Vintage
Mom Shorts: PacSun
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: Old Navy 
Chunky Boots: H&M
Rings: Claire's 
Name Necklace: Amazon.com (it was a gift, but you can get them in every jewelry store or online) 
Long Necklace: Vintage 
Necklace: PacSun 



Have a great day! -Maria 

No comments: