July 30, 2014

MIXED: OLD AND NEW

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

First of all, yes I am wearing a cardigan and yes it was definitely too hot for that, what can I say..it was cloudy and I thought it's chilly..well it wasn't! Moving on to the outfit talk, shall we! 
You guys know how much I love to mix fabrics, styles and of course old and new stuff, so this outfit is basically vintage meets new stuff, even though I kinda think these heels do have a vintage vibe. Unfortunately I couldn't wear this beautiful vintage cardigan, which has just the perfect green-brown-ish colour, but I just tied it around my hips and I have to say, I did liked this outfit even more with the cardigan tied around my hips. So I paired my favourite high-waisted, dark gray, shorts with a simple, also vintage, white tank top and I just had to put on my new sandals again. Just to finish this look up, I put on a thick and golden necklace and my big hat...which worked really good in my opinion. Well, that's basically it for this outfit, and you guys see how easy it is to put a simple but still kinda edgy look together and of course you can style it up or down as much as you like, usually I would pair also some fishnet stockings, just to have a more "wild" look and I have to get some new fishnet stockings asap, so feel free to leave your recommendations down below. 
And of course don't forget to stay excited for August and my travel dairy's will start very soon..

You can also find me here: 

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day! 
Lookbook: @purplemas
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Twitter:  @Smaria_c



Hat: H&M
Tank Top: Vintage
High-Waist Shorts: PacSun
Belt: Target
Cardigan: Vintage
Sandals: H&M
Purse: H&M
Sunnies: Old Navy
Necklace: I Am


Have a great day! -Maria

2 comments:

vreeni mänke said...

Sehr niedlicher Look - der Hut steht dir super.

Groetjes
Vreeni

PS: Gewinne dein eigenes, handgemachtes Frida-Kleid: win your frida dress

Viel Erfolg!

Maria said...

Vielen lieben Dank! :)
xoxo Maria