July 1, 2014

SOME DAYS..

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!


I know it's been a while again, but I wasn't feeling that well lately and I kinda had to find my place again, if you know what I mean!? Well, I guess everyone has his ups and downs, more important is it to get your ass back in the "game" and that's exactly what I did ... et violà..here I am! 
Life is what happens, right?! So I have to say it, these heat is killing me, it's boiling outside and I'm not even joking. I don't know how other people handle this but I don't know it's not even funny anymore, I'm melting. I wore this adorable skater skirt on a super hot day as per usual and I'm very sad that I can't wear stockings anymore. I kinda prefer wearing stockings instead of bare legs, just because I think the whole outfit looks more interesting with stockings, of course I don't mean the super thick ones and I am also on the lookout for some nice fishnet ones, so if you know a place with good ones, feel free to leave a comment down below! But back to the skirt, which I'm just in love with..I found a new little store the other day and I picked up few other pieces and of course this skirt, and the best part is...the clothes there are really affordable. Anyway moving on, you guys know me I can't wear everything cute, I just can't ..don't ask me why. Meaning I had to pair this look with some chunky babies! And since we were (my husband and I) watching the new "Transformers" movie I put on a "Transformers" shirt just because I'm such a nerd! 

You can also find me here: 

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Twitter: @Smaria_c
Instagram: @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas






Shirt: Target
Skater Skirt: Wet Seal 
Ankle Boots: H&M
Sunnies: Old Navy


Have a great day! -Maria

1 comment:

Анна-Алина Гевелюк said...

Do you want folow each other via bloglovin? Let me know.♥ Link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784