July 8, 2014

THE SIMPLE THINGS

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

Like I said, here it is..a simple but nice little outfit post and I don't really have that much to say about it, just because it's simple, it's casual it is even quick! I wore this outfit a couple days ago and I literally just had about 10 minutes to pick an outfit, to get dressed, grab my keys and to be outside. And of course in situations like this, there are many ways to react, and I always and I mean always go for one typical style...baggy and over sized everything, it used to be leggings with a band tee but since I moved to California and it's too hot for everything that covers your arms or legs, obviously I had to go for shorts. Anyway, I paired some baggy cut offs and a over sized shirt, and I have to say it, the shirt has a more thicker material and it was definitely too hot in it, but I still love it, (okay?!) and it has also the most softest fabric ever. I didn't go for any accessories, like I already said I was kinda in a hurry. Anyway guys, this is one of my all time favourite outfits, that take only five minutes to put together. Grab a shirt, pick up some cut offs and chunky boots (of course!) and you're good to go! 

You can also finde me here & make sure to click that bloglovin' button on the right! 

Instagram: @purplemas
Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Tumblr:     @purplemas
Twitter:     @Smaria_c






Cut Off Jeans: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: PacSun
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Belt: Target

Have a great day! -Maria

4 comments:

TrangVH said...

Love it ! Simple and casual and
i'm totally in love with your cut out boots

xx Trang from Germany

http://dxrksweetness.blogspot.de

vreeni mänke said...

Sehr niedliches Outfit...steht dir super.

Groetjes,
Vreeni von freak in you

PS: Hast du Lust beim "look of the month" mit zu machen? Thema: Zeig deinen liebsten Beach-Look.
Alle Info´s zur Teilnahme findest du hier: look of the month

Maria said...

Thank you so much, glad you like it! :)

xo from California! -Maria

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! Ich werde auf jeden Fall, mal vorbei schauen! :)

xo Maria