July 23, 2014

WE'RE ALL WALKING

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

It was raining yesterday, the first time for I believe two months...so nice, well, but it's freaking hot again..But let's jump straight into the outfit talk, shall we?! 
I took my little and adorable circle skirt out again, I just love it so much, I really think it's flattering for any type and who wouldn't love that!? I do have the same skirt in a beautiful mint colour, I would buy it in any colour, just because I think the shape of this skirt is perfect. So I paired this little piece with a printed tank top, which I have for ages, and I really think you can't get it anymore, I'm so sorry guys, well maybe online! And of course I had to finish the look with my chunky babies, I think I'm fallen in love with them the second time, I am obsessed with these cut out boots, someone stop me..it's getting serious! 
And I have a little announcement (yay!)..I am leaving in August, for a week or so, to southern California  and I am planing to take you guys with me, via camera of course. So I am gonna do a little travel diary, while I'm there, I am very excited and I can't wait to share all the pictures with you guys! And if you have any questions, suggestions or anything ..please comment down below! 

If I'm not here, I'm there: 

Instagram: @purplemas
Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c
Tumblr: @purplemas






Skirt: H&M
Tank Top: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Sunnies: I Am 



Have a great day! -Maria 

10 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

I love your look :)

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo Maria

Louise Francesca said...

love your outfit! especially your boots, I have a similar Vagabond pair and they are never off my feet. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog X

Istylethereforeiiwear

Lubka Christova said...

I like your rock chic style - very cool :)
Would you by any chance like to follow each other on Bloglovin?

Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

Maria said...

Thank you very much! Yeah, there are by far one of my favourite boots as well! :) and of course I will check out your blog!
xo Maria

Maria said...

Thank you so very much! :) Sure thing! :)
xo Maria

Helen G said...

you look so lovely!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

Chloe Hearn said...

I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Learn more here: http://summertimesiren.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-get-to-know-me.html?m=1

Maria said...

Thank you so very much! :)
xo Maria

Maria said...

Hey, thank you so much for your nomination! :) http://mariasfashionday.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

xo Maria