August 26, 2014

ALMOST THERE..

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

I wore this outfit, I think two weeks ago, when I was in southern California and I know it's an old outfit again, I promise this is the last one, I thought it's just too good not to share it with you guys. And I also have to apologize for the pictures, because the light was just weird, I always shoot outfits in natural light, and there were some clouds and the sun was there and then not and yeah, basically the light was such a mess. But I hope you guys don't mind. 
Anyways, in my last post I was talking about how excited I am for fall season, and I think you can definitely tell by this look. I just can't help myself. And can I have a moment please to talk about how freaking cute this sweater is, I just love sweaters and blouses and basically everything, with cute prints, and little deer and foxes are just perfect for fall, at least in my opinion. I bought this sweater at H&M ..but I think it's almost two or three years ago, so I don't think that you still can get it, I'm so sorry guys. So I paired this perfect sweater with the most perfect high-waisted shorts ever, there are a little baggy but I'm in love..I want to wear them with everything and everywhere, yes, that means you'll see them very often from now on. And just to finish this look up, I put on my black wedge heels, because I think they give every look a little extra. 
As you can already see, the fall season is all about earth tones, meaning brown and brown mixed with orange, red or yellow, different shades of grey and of course black and white. I just can't wait! 

And don't forget to follow...

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c







Sweater: H&M
High-Waist Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Wedge Heels: Bonprix
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am


Have a lovely day! -Maria 

4 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Perfect :)

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
Maria xoxo

Ama Poku said...

Super cool look. Love your shorts <3
xx Ama

PHUCKITFASHION

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo Maria