August 4, 2014

JUST ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT

Hey guys ..I hope you're all well!

First of all I wanted to thank all of you for reading, commenting and sharing my blog it really means the world to me and please don't hesitate to leave any suggestions, recommendations or what kind of post you want to see next, I can't say it often enough..just leave anything you want to down below!
This skirt is waiting in my closet for ever now, and I thought it was time to take it out for the very first time. I do have to admit that this is the first maxi skirt I bought..ever, I know I know shocking..but maxi skirts are usually just too long for me, moving on..the skirt is very transparent but I don't really care and who really does care anyway?! So I paired this beautiful skirt with a black crop top, my chunky babies and a golden necklace just to catch a little bit of that bohemian style. I loved it, I really loved it! Oh and by the way, I do have a new hair colour, as you can see..originally I wanted this colour to be the first step to another colour, if this makes any sense to you, but I kinda fell in love with this one..so I think I'm gonna stick to it for a while! 
I just also wanted you guys to know that a few things are about to change on my blog, which I'm really excited about and yeah you should be too and of course don't forget to stay tuned because my lifestyle or travel dairies (I'm not sure yet how I'm going to call this) is starting next week!

You can also find me here:

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c







Crop Top: Wet Seal
Maxi Skirt: H&M
Chunky Boots: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am
Rings: (moon ring) Claire's, (the other one is vintage) 


Have a great day! -Maria

2 comments:

Emily Eairheart said...

I love the outfit. It's very cute. :)

pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)

xo Maria