August 20, 2014

SIMPLICITY

Hey guys ..I hope you're all well!

Like I already said in my last post, I'm back at home and even though I had a great week, I'm happy to be home again. Home sweet home!
The pictures were taking in Ventura, and I have to say..they have the nicest weather, ever. It's not too cold and not too hot, it's a little windy but still sunny, so nice. Anyways, I kinda felt like wearing my white romper again, just because it looks so casual and cool at the same time, I think what I love about this romper the most is that I don't really have to pair anything with it, because it's already such a great piece, it kinda speaks for itself! And that is the reason why I wasn't wearing anything with it but my new burgundy bowler hat and my chunky, cut out boots. And I was good to go, so easy, so simple and so very nice..who wouldn't love it?! And I know most people would say that burgundy or cranberry are fall season colours, and dark or cool tones in general and yes, I absolutely agree ..but like I already said in so many posts before, I'll wear what I want, when and how I want ..just because that's the way I am and I don't really think it should be about trends or seasons or whatever. I think fashion should be fun and about passion and nothing else..








Romper: PacSun
Bowler Hat: H&M
Cut-Out-Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: I Am


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Emily Eairheart said...

This is a very cute outfit. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here:

http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

Maria said...

thank you so very much! :)

xoxo Maria