August 23, 2014

SUMMER WINE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I think fall season is just around the corner and because of that I thought this is the perfect moment to post an outfit that I was wearing at the beach. I have no idea how it is in fall or winter here in California, I always have been here only in summer or spring, so I am very excited to see how it will look like, I don't know if you guys already now this, but fall and winter is my absolute favourite time of the year. I just think you can pair more pieces together, and I just love to wear jackets and coats.
Anyways, just like I already said in my other posts I was at Venice Beach and yeah, that is where the pictures where taken. When you think of beach, I think of cut offs ..so that's exactly what I did. I paired some dark grey and high-waist cut offs with a burgundy, basic top (burgundy and dark grey? Clearly, I am very excited for fall season). I was also wearing a simple black shirt, but it got too hot for that, so I had to put it in my purse, which has a beige-golden-ish colour and just to finish this look up I put on my white, cut out boots and my golden sunnies. Please don't pay that much attention to my hair, it was very windy, meaning my hair was just a hot mess.

You can also find me here:

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Instagram: @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Twitter: @Smaria_c







High Waist Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Basic Top: H&M
Cut-Out Boots: Bonprix
Purse: Zara
Sunnies: Old Navy 
Rings: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: