August 18, 2014

TRAVEL: VENICE BEACH, CA

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

So here is another travel/random post from this week in southern California, I just took a few pictures from the beach, some street art and some shops just because I'm in love with this area so much. Also guys please let me know if you like random or different posts like this, because I really enjoy to post and write about it, so you know how it get's done..just comment down below.
I am back at home since yesterday and that means regular outfit posts will follow as per usual and of course you will see here and there a random post, just about things and places I like and fall in love with!

You can also find me here:

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Instagram:  @purplemas
Tumblr:   @purplemas
Twitter:   @Smaria_c






Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: