September 29, 2014

A TOUCH OF AUTUMN FLAIR

Hey guys ...I hope you're well! 

The weather last week was kinda nice, it finally started to cool down...and there was this kind of autumn weather vibe, you could feel how the seasons are changing, shifting. It was really, really nice. Well, it's supposed to be hot again this week, but fall is coming I can feel it, at least I'm hoping it! 
Even though it starts to cool down, it's still pretty warm outside, meaning you can definitely get away with bare legs, but I couldn't resist to wear some socks with sandals. I know not everybody is a fan of open shoes with socks, but I could live in it. Even my husband wasn't so sure about this look, but I just love it and I'm glad the weather was on my side for once. 
So we all know when fall is coming that are certain shades are very big, like beige/camel, orange/rusty, olive, dark greens..the list could go on, earth tones in general. And I thought my vintage denim blouse would be perfect with some earth tone socks in leopard print, and I was right..I absolutely loved wearing this look. I paired a light, skater skirt in black and my "I heart Ireland" bag, just to finish this look up. 
As you can see this outfit was really easy to put together and I loved the simple and easy flair of it so much! 





Denim Blouse: Heavenly Couture
Skater Skirt: Wet Seal
Sandals: H&M
Socks: H&M
Bag: Vintage/Souvenir Shop
Sunnies: Vintage


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Maria said...

Thank you so very much! :) and yes, of course we can follow each other on bloglovin'..just click the bloglovin' button right next to the post and I will make sure to follow you back! :)
xoxo Maria