September 2, 2014

AS PER USUAL

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I've been talking about fall, I've been shopping for fall..because I am very excited, but I just don't see it..I think in one of my recent posts I said fall is around the corner...Well, it's not. It is super hot here, just like the last few months..and I really don't want to complain about the heat and the sun and whatever, I'm just curious when the weather will actually start to change. Why? You asking. Because I am keep pulling off the same outfits over and over again, and guys you don't know how sorry I am. Believe me, I can't see that shorts and tee combination myself anymore, I know you still can style it differently and all that jazz...but like I already said probably a million times before, I just love fall and winter season. And I just can't wait to play around with more clothes, it's gonna be fun. So please be patient with me, it's just still too hot for layers, boots, hats or whatever..
Anyways, I really didn't know what to wear the other day and I caught myself, reaching for a typical outfit. Black cut offs and a comic print tee, of course in black, paired with some black, chunky babies as per usual. And just to add some contrast I put on some golden jewelry and some brown shades. Okay I admit it, it was still fun to wear this look!
This post was supposed to go online couple of days ago, so sorry for that guys, but I do have another outfit post already waiting for you!
Some pictures are a little bit different than the pictures I usually take, especially the close up pics, so please let me know how you like them!

 




Shorts: Heavenly Couture 
Comic Tee: Target (men's section) 
Sunnies: Vintage
Purse: Deichmann
Cut-Out Boots: H&M
Necklace (thick): H&M
Necklace: Vintage 



Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Lubka Christova said...

When we came from our summer holiday back to London, it felt like winter. Luckily, it warmed up a bit again. Don't worry, autumn is just around the corner ;)

Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

Maria said...

Haha, ja I know ..well it's still pretty hot here, I guess I'm just gonna enjoy it! :) Thanks for leaving a comment!
xoxo Maria

Saskia Bzn said...

I love it !

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia ! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo Maria