September 10, 2014

DECISIONS, DECISIONS

Hey guys..I hope you're well!

So this post is a little bit different than the usual's, but I wanted to introduce you guys to a company I came across this last couple of weeks ago and the reason why I'm doing this is, I just fell in love with it. I'm talking about eyeglasses. For those who didn't know, I'm wearing glasses myself and I'm always super picky, it takes me ages to pick out some frames. 
The name of the brand is Warby Parker and the best thing about them is, if you're such a picky glasses person like me, and you can't make up your mind, you can easily pick out five frames and they will ship them to you, so you can try them on at home, simple as that (free shipping, both ways, there is nothing that I don't like)! 
So if you're looking for some new glasses, you should definitely check them out, just click here! And I also wanted to mention that the glasses are really affordable, since we all know how expensive eye-wear can be and there is much more good stuff to find out about them!!
If you like on of the frames but not the colour, this isn't even an issue because there is always a different variant to every single frame! 

And I thought I will share with you guys the five frames I picked out, and I have to say ..this wasn't an easy decision to make, I just loved them all, so stay tuned to see which one I'll choose. 


Watts in Newsprint Grey


Durant in Saddle Russet


Walker in Whiskey Tortoise 


Crane in Revolver Black 


Chamberlain in Whiskey Tortoise 




Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Evelyn and Sarah said...

We've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out our blog for details ♥ Fashiontroverts.blogspot.com

Анна-Алина Гевелюк said...

Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

Maria said...

Thank you so very much :)
xo Maria

Maria said...

Hey sweetie, sounds great :)
xoxo Maria