September 6, 2014

RESTLESS

Hey guys ..I hope you're all well!

Here it is just like I promised. I was talking in the last post, that it kinda get's tired talking about shorts and tees, and I still think that way, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do guys..it's still very hot here, and I could swear it was boiling outside this week.
So I thought it would be fun to match my tank top to my hair. And I warned you that you'll see this shorts more often now, and here there are. So let's talk about them again, just because I'm so obsessed with them. I mean, come on..they have the most perfect shape and fitting ever, I wish I could get them in different shades of denim, with spikes and ripped. Love.
Anyway, I paired a orange-rusty coloured top to the shorts, and of course I had to wear something black, so I put on my black wedge heels and a black belt, just to give the whole look something edgy. And to add some contrast to everything I thought it would be fun to put on my vintage necklace in turquoise, which I love so very much. I think you guys can clearly see, that something little like a belt or a piece of jewelry can finish your look up or even change the whole look.

You can also find me here:

Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!
Lookbook: @purplemas
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas





High-Waist Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Top: H&M
Necklace: Vintage
Wedge Heels: Bonprix
Purse: Deichmann
Sunnies: Old Navy 
Belt: Target


Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Evelyn and Sarah said...

Love this look!
Fashiontroverts.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo Maria

Saskia Bzn said...

Gorgeous !

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo Maria