September 24, 2014

SEEING CLEARLY

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I know, I know it's been such a long time since my last post and you guys can't imagine how sorry I am, but I wasn't feeling that good lately, so I was staying basically at home all the time, but I'm back and I feel much better now. And I promise I'll do my best, that there won't be such a long break anymore.
I was talking in my last post about glasses, and I finally got my pair couple days ago in the mail, so I though it would be nice to shoot an outfit with these glasses, so let's jump straight into it..shall we..
To be completely honest, I already knew what kind of outfit I'm going to wear with my new glasses, it just kinda appeared in my head two weeks ago, because I was so excited, obviously! 
So I finally took out a pair of leggings, it seems like ages ago that I could wear leggings, anyway I just cut some holes in the middle of the leg, just because you can never have enough ripped clothes! I paired a band tee with the leggings and also layered a basic white shirt, just to give the outfit something different and break out of the typical outfits I'm wearing but still being able to keep this typical style. It sounds weird, but I hope you guys know what I mean! And to finish this look up I also picked out a beige/earth tone-ish coloured purse, and of course I did not put on any accessories because I want my glasses to be the eye-catcher of this look. 
Oh, and let's just pretend that it wasn't too hot here to wear this outfit! 
And yes, I am planning for the future much more outfits with glasses, just because so many people wear glasses and I just want you guys to show, that you can rock anything with your glasses if you want to!! 








Band Tee: Target (men's section)
Basic Shirt: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Cut-Out-Boots: H&M
Purse: Zara
Glasses: Warby Parker


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Cool look! I love your leggings :)

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia ! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo Maria