October 12, 2014

FAKING IT

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I thought it would be nice to talk about a typical everyday look again. So here it is.. 
The weather, well..it's still very hot here, but it's supposed to cool down next week, so I guess you all know how desperate I'm waiting for this to happen and yes, I know I talk about this a lot, but I can't help it I just need fall and winter in my life! I just can't wait to wear all these layers.. At first I wasn't so sure to post this outfit or not, because it could seem like a summer or spring outfit, but for someone who had fall and winter most of the time in a year and now only summer, well it is kinda difficult. But of course I loved wearing this look, just like all of my outfits, because it is so, so, so easy to put together. You can dress it up or down with just a few accessories, I think my version is kinda in the middle. I found this gorgeous blouse a couple months ago, when I was in southern California, and I loved it so much that I had to take two, in different colours obviously! 
I really love the sheer and loose look of this blouse, which makes it easy to wear with a lot of different things, I just paired it with my favourite shorts at the moment, and vintage necklace to give it a personal touch and some flats. Et voila this outfit is complete! 







Blouse: Heavenly Couture
High Waist Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Purse: Deichmann
Glasses: Warby Parker
Sunnies: I Am
Necklace: Vintage
Shoes: Hot Topic 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

K.C said...

Love this look! Your shorts are really cute along with your hair and just everything!

onacruz blog

Maria said...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! :)
xoxo Maria