October 20, 2014

FOR A MOMENT

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

The weather finally, (I can't say it often enough, finally!) started to cool down, it still can get pretty warm but at least it's not boiling outside anymore, and I guess it's a start..right..I bet there are so many people out there thinking why would I want the weather to cool down, but just like I said in many, many, many posts before I just love fall and winter season. I mean I do like the warm months too of course, but what can I say..I love waking up on a cold morning, to drink a hot cup of tea, to light some candles and to take out all of my blankets again..the list could go on and on.. I guess that makes me a hopeless romantic. 
And I am aware that this isn't a typical fall outfit, but just like I said it's still warm, +20 degrees..I'm sorry guys, I guess it's gonna take a little longer for all my "cold weather" outfits to appear here than I thought. It's okay, I'm getting there and of course I hope you guys don't mind waiting. 
But can I have a minute and talk about this amazing blouse, even though it's a more summer-ish looking blouse, I think I still can get away with it because of the dark and cool tones in it, and I absolutely love the vintage vibe..





Blouse: H&M
Purse: Deichmann (I bought it ages ago) 
Sunnies: Old Navy
Necklace (long): Vintage
Necklace (short): Pacsun
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Earrings: Old Navy


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: