October 6, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD #2

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I did the "Liebster Award" a while ago, and since I've been nominated again, three times, I thought it would be nice to do it again, I'll leave the link to my first post here, because I'm just going to answer the questions and not do the complete tag, I hope you guys don't mind. If you do have any questions, doesn't really matter what kind, just leave a comment down below.
So like I already said I've been nominated three times, the first nomination was from Evelyn and Sarah, the second one from Emily and the last one from Chloe. Thank you so much guys! If you want to check out there blog's just click on their names.



Evelyn's and Sarah's questions:

1. If you had the chance to live any where in the world, where would it be?
So, since I've already lived in three different countries, I think I would go with France. 
2. If you were given a one thousand dollar gift card that could be used in only one store, what store would it be?
I think I would stick to H&M.
3. What's your favourite line from a Movie?
"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it" - Wolf of Wall Street
4. What's one thing about yourself that you'd want to improve?
Not to be late anymore, I think I'm doing already better, but there is still work there, nobody likes to wait! 
5. What's your favourite season to dress for?
Definitely fall and winter!!
6. If you could raid anyone's wardrobe, who's would it be and what item would you take?
This is so hard, I really like how the Olsen twins dress, but I think I would pick Sarah Jessica Parker's wardrobe, I would take everything if I could!! 
7. If you had to choose one style for the rest of your life to rock what would it be?
Layered everything! If that isn't a style, it is now. 
8. If you could create your perfect bedroom, what themes/vibes would you incorporate into it?
Probably a mix between new and vintage. 
9. What's one of your pet peeves? 
When people write the word "meh" instead of "me"..it's wrong and annoying..
10. What's one thing you love that most people you know seem to hate?
I can't really think of anything, that I love what everyone else seems to hate, sorry. 


Emily's questions:

1. What's your favorite thing to do?
Working on my goals, to get step by step closer to my dreams.
2. What's your favorite song?
There are too many songs out there, I could never pick one.
3. Who's your favorite band or singer?
Jessie J, Eminem, Elvis Presley, The Beatles
4. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
Eminem feat. Nate Dogg - Till I Collapse 
5. What's your favorite food?
Russian, Italian, Mexican..
6. What is the name of your favorite blog?
Le Happy
7. What's your favorite animal?
I like them all.
8. Do you have any pets? If you don't what animal would you like as a pet?
I have a dog and her name is Cleopatra.
9. What's your favorite color?
Dark green.
10. What are three words that describe you?
Hungry, motivated, timeless
11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, who or what would it be?
The earth from outta space.


Chloe's questions:

1. The best sushi place in your city?
Hisui
2. Glossy or matte lipstick?
Matte
3. Any paranormal experiences?
Only thinking about it freaks me already out.
4. What's the achievement that you're most proud of?
Well, I think you should be proud of everything in your life.
5. What classes are you taking this fall/ plans if not attending school?
I'm not in school, but my plans are (not really in fall, but in general) to learn french.
6. How many Macaron Lippies do you have in your collection?
None.
7. Favorite makeup brand?
No one in particular.
8. Something you want to do but haven't yet?
Learning french, which I've actually started yet.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for the Mac and Marge makeup collection?
I'm not really a makeup person.
10. Easiest store to spend money in?
H&M, Forever21
11. If there's one thing you would want your readers to know about you, what would it be?
I love you guys!! 




Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: