October 25, 2014

TRANSITION

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Finally a girly outfit, well don't get used to it.. I just love my comic tees to much. If you look at my sweater, you'll probably think that it's pretty chilly outside, even though the weather is seriously cooling down, it's still too warm to wear thick knit sweaters, I guess I still have to wait for that to happen. It's a start. The sun was hiding that day, so sorry about the weird light in the pictures, I hope you guys don't mind.
Anyway, I bought this knit sweater I think a couple of months ago, because I was so excited about fall and winter, well I still can't wear it, but it's okay just like I said it's a start, we're getting there. I just want to say that this outfit is from head to toe from H&M..and I usually don't like putting an entire outfit together from just one brand, but it was just too good not to do it, sorry. Well the accessories are not from H&M! I absolutely love pairing loose and heavy looking tops with girly skirts, I think it's an ideal combination for cooler months and transitional weather, because it's very easy to put it together you're literally in five minutes out the door and of course you can always dress it up or down, which is always a good thing.








Knit Sweater: H&M
Circle Skirt: H&M
Chunky Sandals: H&M 
Necklace: Vintage
Choker: Claire's 




Have a lovely day! -Maria


2 comments:

Jennifer Jayne said...

Cute outfit. Love the skirt.

Jennifer Jayne xx
jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo Maria