November 4, 2014

AUTUMN IN CALIFORNIA

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I hope all of you had a happy Halloween!
I think I can take out all of my jumpers very, very soon, I'm so excited, this weekend was actually pretty chilly already, but I have to admit that the weather here is just confusing at the moment, don't get me wrong I am very happy with the temperatures and everything, but the temperatures are dropping and rising so quickly. 
The leaves are falling and changing their colours, long walks with the dog on a cold morning, lot's of tea and burning candles. I think it's safe to say that it's officially autumn season in California, in November, that still sounds so strange to me. And when everybody started wearing fall clothes I was still wearing summer stuff, and now that everybody is slowly starting with the winter stuff, I thought I'm gonna jump on this wagon. So you may have noticed that soft colours are going to be huge in winter, like soft/baby pink. The perfect timing to put on my baby pink bowler hat and pair it with the white basic shirt and some classic vintage high waist shorts. No pastels are not only for summer and spring! Even though I'm more on the dark side, meaning I wear black and grey's a lot, I can't wait to take out this one special skirt, in a pastel colour, which is waiting for far to long in my closet!
I think it's even more fun to wear soft colours in winter than summer, everything is dark, grey and cold outside but not your clothes. 





Basic Shirt: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Belt: Target
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Chunky Boots: H&M
Bowler Hat: H&M
Bag: Vintage/Souvenir Shop
Phone Case/Change Purse: H&M
Rings: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

5 comments:

Joy Bomer said...

Those shorts are perfect! Great look <3

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo Maria

Mode_Koks said...

Your Outfit is perf :)

Maria said...

Thank you so much!!!

xo Maria

sylvana graeser photography said...

Like it! So sweet!

Xo, Sylvana

sylvana graeser blog