November 6, 2014

OBSESSIONS

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I thought it's time again for something else than a outfit post, so why not sharing one of my obsessions?! And while I was thinking to write this post or not, I thought why not using this post as a mini series kinda thing, meaning..once (or a few times, I'm not sure about the details yet) a month I'm going to share one of my obsessions, and for those who thing that the word "obsession" is too harsh, feel free to replace it with "favourites", current or consistent doesn't really matter. Because I really want this blog to be about everything what I love, so yeah, I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think.
And a girl wouldn't be a girl without a tiny addiction for shoes, stereo type, I know I know. I did not want to talk about all the shoes I have, because I personally just think it's kinda unnecessary and maybe even a little boring, so I thought I show you my favourite black boots, you guys know I'm a sucker for black boots!









(From top) 
Boots with golden Details: H&M
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Lace Up Boots: H&M
Spiked "Boots": Deichmann
Ankle Boots: H&M
Dark Teal Boots: Deichmann
Wedge Boots (first): Vintage Shop
Wedge Boots (second): Bonprix



Have a lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: