November 12, 2014

THIS ISN'T A BOX

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well! 

Is it okay to talk about fall again?! I'm sorry guys, but I just have to, I just love it too much. Since all the trees are shining in this amazing red and yellow shades, I thought I pull off a more colourful outfit, and yes wearing a green blouse with a cream jumper on top is for me already colourful. For those who are following my blog for a while now, know that I live and black, grey and white..so yes, I was a little bit proud of myself that I broke out of my own little box. 
You could totally wear this blouse as a dress, because it's really long enough to cover up everything, but it's pretty transparent, meaning I was wearing some black shorts underneath. It was a little too chilly to wear this blouse by itself so I paired it with a chunky jumper in a cream shade and I really think this jumper put the whole outfit together and made it a bit more eye-catching! 
I'm also planning to make a monthly favourites post, and I wanted to ask you guys what kind of posts do you want to see in the future, please let me know what you think and leave a comment down below. 







Jumper: H&M
Blouse: Only (ages ago) 
Purse: H&M
Sunnies: Old Navy
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Necklace: Brigitte Bijou
Shorts: Heavenly Couture


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Den Pulli hab ich auch :-) Die grĂ¼ne Bluse finde ich auch voll cool

FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

Maria said...

Dankeschoen! Klar, koennen wir machen! :)
xo Maria