November 17, 2014

WHITE LINES

Hey guys...I hope you're all well!

I can't believe it's almost Xmas, I am so crazy excited, and because of that I thought I'll upload a Xmas post, in December this is just a regular outfit post! 
Anyway, moving on..I was wearing this outfit literally only 30 minutes, but I still wanted to take some pictures because I just liked it too much. This deep mustard colour, there is just something about it, I have so many pieces in this colour just with different shades, but I swear there are all different! I was wearing underneath a black and white button up shirt, I really liked the contrast of the black and white collar and the jumper, I also put on some black leggings, with mesh pieces. The leggings were a gift, but I'm pretty sure that you can find similar online (amazon), to finish this look up I put on my new necklace, which I absolutely love and who can resist a bohemian style inspired piece anyway? 







Jumper: Forever21 
Button up Shirt: H&M
Cut Out Boots: H&M
Sunnies: I Am
Purse: H&M
Necklace: Forever21


Have lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Amazing ! I love your shoes !

http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
Saskia ! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo Maria