November 27, 2014

WINTER ESSENTIALS

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I hope you're all well! 

With winter being just around the corner I thought I'd share some of my winter essentials with you guys, I hope you'll like it and let me know what kind of posts you want to see in the future. I'm so sorry guys for the lack of posts lately, I don't even want to make any excuses or anything, I'm just feeling a little homesick lately, especially with the holidays around the corner and all that jazz..but I promise I'll get back on track very soon. Thank you so much for your patience!
What do I mean by winter essentials? Basically just few things I like to have around me or with me in that time of the year, because you either can't use them in summer or in my case I just don't want to, just because everything is more fun in winter.
I had to include few random things besides some fashion items, like a cozy blanket and few candles, because the cold season just wouldn't be the same without those things. But of course I picked out a pair of boots, I think you guys have seen these boots probably a million times already, but there are just the most comfortable shoes of all time, ..a purse in a dark green-ish (forest green) colour, and two scarfs ..which are perfect for layering. 




The best smelling candle so far.






Blanket: Ikea
Candles: Walmart
Ankle Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann
Scarf (black and white): H&M
Scarf: Target



Have a lovely day! -Maria

1 comment:

Joy Bomer said...

A big fake fur hat is also on my list!