December 8, 2014

IN (TERIOR) SPIRATION

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I wanted to share today something really special with you guys, no it's not a new Christmas jumper,...this post is about a different kind of fashion. I'm talking today about interior design, and since it's almost Christmas and New Year and maybe some of you want something new or just a fresh wind for your home, I thought it's a nice idea to show you few pieces I really, really like and how I would style or design my living room. This post is inspired by modani.com and if you like the pieces I picked out as much as I do, you should definitely check out their website, which is linked down below. I really hope you'll like this post, so please let me know what you think and enjoy!
The first thing I picked out was this beautiful sofa, if you want to see more sofas then just click this link modern sofas, the reason why I chose the sofa as the first piece, is pretty simple, it's probably the biggest piece of furniture in a living room, meaning that's the first thing that catches the eye and then you just can style everything around it, which makes it then pretty easy..
I don't want to talk that much about interior or fashion because I just think we all agree that everyone wants a nice and cozy home with beautiful and interesting pieces in it, in every possible style and way, because just like I always say "wear whatever you want" applies the same way for your interior design, decorate your place however you want and don't be afraid to try new things out.








Everything can be found at modani.com


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: