December 15, 2014

LITTLE SNOWFLAKES..

Hey guys.. I hope you're well! 

Today's post is just a regular outfit post, finally..I know I know..I just thought a little bit of a variety can't hurt anyone and I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading the other posts as well. The new year is just around the corner, and I wanted to ask YOU, yes you.. who is reading this right now....What do you want to see in the coming new year on my blog? More favourites, or just more regular outfit posts, or how to's? Just write everything, what you wish for, down below in the comments. I would be more than happy to read them. 
Moving on to the outfit shall we...
I think it's been ages since I wore a pair of jeans, and I don't even know why, it's like I just lost interest from one day to another and I have no idea why. But I'm even more happy to show you guys these jeans, they're having a loose fit as you can see and of course they've a high waist, what would be my world without high-waist-everything? Exactly I can't even imagine it. I've been looking for some mom-jeans for such a long time and I wouldn't really say these jeans are mom-jeans, they do have some vibes but it's still not it, if you know what I mean..and the minute I discover a perfect pair you'll be the first to know. Anyway, I just paired a basic crop top because I really like the silhouette of this whole look and I just added a knit cardigan, which is kinda chunky and longer than usual, but I think it would look even more awesome if the cardigan would be even longer..and yes, I have little and cute snowflakes on my socks...just because everything is better with little snowflakes on it.









Cardigan: H&M
Crop Top: Wet Seal
Belt: Target
Jeans: Sheinside.com
Boots: H&M
Purse: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Rings: Claire's



Have a lovely day! -Maria