December 1, 2014

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!


It's finally here, my very first monthly favourites post, I'm super excited to do this because I just love to read and watch other bloggers/vloggers favourites, I don't know why..I guess I'm just nosy. And of course, I hope you'll like it and please leave your favourites in the comments down below, I would love to go through them.
I don't have that many, because I wanted to keep it small for this monthly favourites but there is a little bit of everything, sooo let's get started and enjoy.

I've been really enjoying this powder latley, I'm using it as a bronzer/contour and I absolutely love it, I feel like it really suits my skin tone, which isn't always easy to find because I have such a fair skin. I don't use any foundation, not because my skin looks so great ..I wish, no I just don't like the feeling on my skin, but sometimes I just need something on my face to even everything out, so I just use the "Baby Skin Pore Eraser" and this "BB Cream"  together.


Moving on to hair and skin. This coconut milk shampoo is a life saver, I think this is my third bottle I'm buying in a row, but I don't want to talk too much about my hair products, because I'm planing to upload a hair care routine very soon, so stay tuned for that.
Since I moved from Europe to California my skin is going crazy, I have a breakout after a breakout, literally. And I have to say, this is new to me, I never had that much trouble with my skin, it's still not like it used to be.. but because of this little guy "Acne Medication" it's starting to get better, finally. And again, because of the dry weather here, my skin is kinda going nuts, so this "Nivea Cocoa Butter" is pretty damn good.


I just had to include this choker, I am wearing it non stop since I bought it, and I'm into chokers anyway at the moment, it's probably not going to last that long because I never stick too long to one piece of jewelry, but I'm enjoying it.



Entertainment wise...I started to watch "Sons of Anarchy" in November (I know I'm late), and I have to say I really like it, it's very good to my surprise. I also really enjoyed to read these two books this month from M. William Phelps, which were "Obsessed" and "Too Young To Kill" 




Beauty Products: Target
Hair and Skin Products: Target
Choker: Claire's 



Have a lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: