December 30, 2014

WINTER IN CALIFORNIA

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!


I hope all of you had an amazing holiday and lots of love and food!

I'm sorry it's been a week since I posted the last time, but you know..it was Christmas, family is coming over, you're eating and eating and basically eating! I'm sure you'll understand.. but I'm back now and I really want to do a post of how to style one particular piece, so please let me know in the comments, what you would like to see.
I never thought that I would even miss snow, I always loved the way it looked and was at the same time annoyed, because it's just not fun to drive in snow, but yes, I do miss it now. That's the thing, about leaving home ..I guess.
Anyways, this is just another casual winter outfit, which you can style up and/or down, whatever you prefer more and who doesn't love these kind of outfits, come on..be honest..everyone does!
So I paired some skinny jeans, of course high waist, with a jumper with the..and I mean THE cutest print ever, I saw it and I fall instantly and absolutely in love with it. I also put on my new and from now on favourite cut out booties, which were a birthday present from my husband but you can find some similar ones at amazon.com, on top of that my faux leather jacket and to finish this look up a big scarf..








Faux Leather Jacket: H&M
Jumper: H&M
Scarf: Target
High Waist Jeans: H&M
Purse: Vintage
Rings: Claire's 



Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: