January 27, 2015

JANUARY FAVOURITES + UPDATE

Hey guys... I hope you're all well! 


I haven't done a favourites post since November, so I thought this is the perfect timing, especially because I'm pretty busy at the moment and guys I'm so incredibly sorry for not posting anything in such a long time, I thing this is the longest lack of posts ever, I'm sorry guys, I can't apologize enough, but the reason for this is..I was busy with packing and traveling, and I have to organize better. Anyway as you can see in the title this is a little update and also a little favourites posts, I just don't have that many new products this month. 
Couple weeks ago, I drove down to southern California, stayed there for two days and then flew all the way back to Europe, where I'm going to stay for a while and I just have to say, it's so, so, so good to be back home. 
Moving on to my mini collection of beauty favourites, I discovered few things from the brand Elf, and I know I am probably super late on that, but hey I said it many times before, I suck at make up, but I have been really enjoying these products, good quality for a really good price. So there are just few basic things I wanted to show you guys..like a brow gel, a concealer brush, which I'm not using for concealing, eyelid primer and a eye refresher and I don't really thing that I have to talk that much about it, I figured everyone knows what to do with them.. but I have to say that the white eyeliner pencil was a gift, so I have no idea what brand it is, I'll let you know when I know more and the NYX lipstick is in the colour chaos. 
Don't forget to leave some suggestions for the next post down below..




All products can be purchased at Target



Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: