February 27, 2015

GLOOMY DAYS..

Hey guys..I hope you're well!

I was going through some pictures the other day and surprisingly ..I found a few pictures from an outfit I meant to post and never did, and I honestly have no idea why..so I thought I'd share them now with you guys, better late than never and I believe these pictures were almost one year ago taken..crazy how time is flying. It still feels like that I just moved to California and yet, it's been almost a year..crazy I'm telling ya ..
Anyway, as you can see this is a complete black on black on black outfit, well almost..what a surprise right, it's pretty basic and simple I just broke the black on black silhouette with a denim jacket and put on some vintage pearls for some contrast and just to add something little extra..and that's pretty much it, I don't think I have anything else to say except that I hope you'll like it and please let me know what you think..








Cut-Out Boots: H&M
Purse: Deichmann 
Denim Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Target
Necklace: Vintage
Leggings: similar on Amazon



Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Connor Irwin said...

Great outfit & I love your hair colour!! :) x

www.beltsandbeats.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :) x

Saskia Bzn said...

Love this look! Your shoes are awesome !

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo