February 16, 2015

GRAY MATTER

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Finally...a regular outfit post, right, for those who didn't know, I was back in Europe for the past three weeks visiting my family, and I'm really sorry for the lack of posts but I was just spending a lot of time with my loved ones, since I haven't seen them for such a long time. But I'm back in California now, well at first I was in South California for a few days and now I'm back at home and everything will fall back in my usual schedule, but I must say I am still sick, I guess the drastic weather change wasn't helping with that! 
Since I haven't posted a outfit in a ..well let's be honest..long time, I didn't even know what to shoot or talk about so I was lucky enough to find some inspiration for this post via the Stylekick app and all the amazing outfits you can find there, just click here if you want to check it out. Anyway so I decided to wear a look in complete grey just different shades and shapes, I really, really like the silhouette of this outfit, it's so simple but there is just something special about it.. 






Cardigan: Rue21 
Shirt: Target
High-Waist Jeans: H&M
Purse: Deichmann 
Sunnies: I Am


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: