February 23, 2015

HEROES & VILLAINS

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I know what you thinking, is it that warm in California to rock only a tee, nope it's not..it was pretty chilly while we're taking the pictures and I really wanted to put on my biker jacket, but this look was simply cooler without a jacket, so it was just for the pictures sake..I just hope I have some time left with this cold weather, I'm not quite ready to let it go yet..
Anyway, for those who are following me and my blog for a while now, they know how much I love a comic tee, I bought this one few months back and I absolutely love it, but there was just something about it, that annoyed the crab out of me. I don't know why or what, it was a hate-love relationship..buuut I found a way to make things work between us, and I just realized how crazy I must sound like writing this, moving on..I just cut on each side a slit almost all the way up..et voila` I'm in love again, and I can't wait to pair it with everything I own.
And as you can see it's pretty simple to style up your old t-shirts, if you want to see more ways how I would do that, then just let me know down below in the comments..








Shirt: Target
High-Waist Pants: H&M
Cut-Out Boots: H&M
Sunnies: I Am
Purse: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Choker: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: