February 5, 2015

TRAVEL: ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

I decided to do another travel post instead of a regular one, just because there is always time to share outfits, and I get always very excited to upload something different, plus I just had to share these pictures with you guys. I mentioned in my last post that I am currently back at home, so my husband and I decided to do a little road trip since we're so close to Switzerland, and yeah, that's what we ended up doing for the last three days. We stayed in a little town, which was very convenient and adorable, and the train connections to Zurich were just amazing. We're basically just walking around Zurich for a whole day, and I would recommend everyone visiting Switzerland one day, it's absolutely beautiful and the atmosphere is just amazing and simple, it is more on the pricier site but it's definitely worth the money.   



Zurich at night 



Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: